Get ready to take part in the most important event in the USA on:
Tax Planning Immigration by Investment Wealth Protection and Succession
30 Speakers From
Around the World
September 12th 2023
September 14th 2023
Setting The Stage
American families, entrepreneurs, and HNWI have become disillusioned with the American Dream. Political polarization, high taxation, gun violence, and anti-abortion laws have pushed droves of wealthy Americans to the brink. With their livelihoods, safety, and rights at stake, Americans are looking overseas for the freedoms in life and in business that they once found in America. The America Outbound Summit has been designed exclusively to connect the wealthy individuals and advisors of HNW American families with overseas providers of investment migration, real estate, tax planning, and wealth planning services.
Why you should attend the America Outbound Summit 2023
- Reported US renunciations nearly Triple in Q2, 2023 (the US Internal Revenue Service), making the USA the ideal hotbed for investment migration and overseas wealth protection/management provider to the market.
- SCOTUS abortion decision drives gush of investment migration inquiries.
- There are nearly 22 mln. millionaires in the U.S., the largest millionaire population in the world (Credit Suisse World Wealth Report).
- US passport holders have tax on worldwide income, meaning all Americans require tax planning services when migrating or spending significant time abroad. This points to a huge opportunity for providers of tax planning services for Americans.
- Smart capital are getting their mobility options sorted now; the mass affluent are next.
U.S. Entry Requirements
The Administration ended the COVID-19 vaccine requirements for international air travelers at midnight on May 11, 2023, the same day that the COVID-19 public health emergency ended. This means starting May 12, 2023, noncitizen nonimmigrant air passengers no longer need to show proof of being fully vaccinated with an accepted COVID-19 vaccine to board a flight to the United States. For more information, please log on to the webpage of the Department of State.
Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for a temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), for tourism (visa category B-2), or for a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).
There are several steps to apply for a visa. The order of these steps and how you complete them may vary by U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Please consult the instructions on the U.S. Embassy or Consulate website.
For more information on how to apply for or renew a U.S. tourist visa, please log on the U.S. government’s official website.
Who will you meet?
- The America Outbound Summit is both B2B and B2C format. During the day the format will include interactive panels, independent expert speeches, and networking sessions with the top intermediaries from the area including: Independent Financial Advisors, Certified Financial Planners, Private Client Lawyers, Tax Planners, Wealth Managers & Estate Planners, and other professionals who help Americans immigrate and plan their cross border tax and wealth issues.
- At the end of the day, we will open the exhibition for end clients for a lively cocktail and an interactive dinner event designed to ensure maximum visibility & interactivity with both intermediaries and end clients alike. This will truly be the business development opportunity of the year.
- Citizenship & residence planning as a tax planning tool
- Real estate market trends for HNWI
- Second residency/citizenship for asset protection and preservation
- Tax transparency and regulatory considerations in HNW migration
- Citizenship vs. permanent residence by investment, programs and comparison
- Inheritance strategies and estate planning for family wealth
- Cross-border asset allocation and preservation
- Family trust challenges for UHNWI
- International tax planning and tax transparency updates
- Tax planning under a multijurisdictional context
- FATCA/CRS updates and implications
- Expatriation planning and execution
- The unique behavior patterns of local HNWI
- Building trust and reputation in the local market
- Trends in the growing estate planning and wealth preservation sector
- Cross-border tax planning strategies for the local HNWI & corporations
- Regulatory updates affecting the region
- How to avoid common pitfalls when entering the region
Jay Conference Bryant Park
Address 104 West 40th St, New York, NY 10018
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Address 8555 Beverly Blvd. CA 90048 Los Angeles
The Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills is a luxury urban resort hotel & spa featuring a rooftop pool, an outdoor garden patio and a trendy bar with craft cocktails, delicious bar bites and famous daily entertainment from Jazz to Salsa. It is located across of the street of L.A. largest shopping mall the Beverly Center, within 2mi of Rodeo Dr, Sunset Blvd, the Grove & the Academy Museum.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
SFO Continuity & FamilyOffice TV
Principal and Founding Partner Morgan Legal Group
Group CEO & Founder
Aver Trustees Malta Limited
Head of Business Development
NEWCO Corporate Services SA
Acumum Legal & Advisory
Miranda & Associados
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Gold Leaf Consulting
Consultant for Marketing and Business Development
Co-Founder and President
Apex Capital Partners Corp.
Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder
Spark Capital Lda
Fund Manager & Partner
Senior Vice President
Western Alliance Bank
Founder and Chairman
International Merchant Bank Limited
Chairman of the Board
Antigua Citizenship Investment Unit
Founder and Managing Director
Moveanywhere and World Talents
Carrasquillo Law Group P.C.
President and CEO
The Lakhani Group
Vice Managing Partner
Falcon Rappaport & Berkman LLP
Falcon Rappaport & Berkman LLP